Impact Financial Planners provides:
- updates on shareholder advocacy and SRI issues through its blog
- information about Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing (SRI) through its ebook
- SRI asset management through AIO Financial
- fee-only fiduciary comprehensive financial planning services through AIO Financial
- set up an SRI 401k through AIO Financial
Our goal is to make SRI participation easy for anyone. You can participate on your own, through your 401k, or with support. SRI provides you with the chance to vote with your investments and influence our world. SRI is a rapidly growing area of investment. It is outpacing the overall rate of general investment growth.
Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing (SRI) is an investment strategy seeking to maximize both financial return and social good. AIO Financial has extensive experience in SRI, also known as socially conscious, sustainable, and ethical investing.
The three components of SRI: screening, shareholder advocacy, and community investing
- Screening – using positive and negative filters to select investments (avoid or include investments). Positive and/or negative screening can be accomplished using:
- Shareholder Advocacy – shareholding involvement (as an individual, through a mutual fund, or foundation). Voting proxies for shareholder resolutions or choosing mutual funds that vote in line with your values.
- Community Investing – providing money for people who otherwise would not have access to help close the wealth disparity. This can be as simple as using a credit union that is member owned instead of a shareholder owned bank that is driven by profit.
Socially Responsible Investing
Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing
Double Bottom Line Investing
Motivation For Sustainable, Impact Investing
- Avoid Undesired Companies
- Tool to make change (in addition to politics)
- Address a specific issue
AIO Financial offers fee only fiduciary comprehensive financial planning services. We use socially responsible investments in the form of Separately Managed Accounts (SMA), SRI mutual funds and SRI exchange traded funds. In addition, we work with clients on:
- Asset Review and Management
- Retirement-Spending Planning
- Tax Planning
- Insurance Review
- Estate Planning
We are compensated only by our clients (no commissions, no product sales) on an assets under management basis. We mostly work with our clients virtually, using: email, zoom (gotomeeting conferencing program) where we can share screens, and dropbox and google docs to share files.
Please set up a free upfront meeting to discuss your financial situation and our services: Free Meeting