Impact Financial Planners
You can make a positive impact through your investments without sacrificing financial return.
Socially Responsible Investing
Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing
Double Bottom Line Investing
Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing (SRI)an investment strategy seeking to maximize both financial return
The three components of SRI: screening, shareholder advocacy, and community investing
- Screening – using positive and negative filters to select investments (avoid or include investments). Positive and/or negative screening can be accomplished using:
- Shareholder Advocacy – shareholding involvement (as an individual, through a mutual fund, or foundation). Voting proxies for shareholder resolutions or choosing mutual funds that vote in line with your values.
- Community Investing – providing money for people who otherwise would not have access to help close the wealth disparity. This can be as simple as using a credit union that is member owned instead of a shareholder owned bank that is driven by profit.
Motivation For Sustainable, Impact Investing
- Avoid Undesired Companies
- Tool to make change (in addition to politics)
- Address a specific issue
Our members offer fee only fiduciary comprehensive financial planning services. They use sustainable, responsible, impact investments in the form of mutual funds, ETFs, and separately managed accounts (SMA). In addition to investment management, they work with clients on:
- Asset Review and Management
- Retirement-Spending Planning
- Tax Planning
- Insurance Review
- Estate Planning
The financial planning firms are compensated only by their clients (no commissions, no product sales) on an assets under management, hourly, or fixed fee basis.
They work with clients in person or virtually.