Join “Impact Investing Firms”
SRI Consulting Advisor to Advisor
Are you an advisor who would like support implementing Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing (SRI) in your practice?
I have specialized in SRI since 2004. I have experimented with different investment options, technologies, techniques, processes, and strategies to create a successful client experience.
I would love to make SRI easy for you to provide to your clients.
$1,000/year for membership
Access to our Live Webinars
You can attend our webinars live and have your questions answered or see the rebroadcasts.
Our webinars focus on how to implement SRI in your practice and how to communicate SRI options and impact with clients.
Get our semi-annual fund Buy List
You will receive our semi-annual list of mutual funds and ETFs that we screen and use to construct SRI portfolios.
The list rates the funds by performance, expense, quality of screening, and level of shareholder advocacy.
* Level of shareholder advocacy is evaluated using a questionnaire sent to SRI fund companies.
* Performance and expenses are evaluated using MorningStar.
* Quality of screening is based on an evaluation using YourStake.
* We select the best options in various asset classes to build a diversified portfolio.
- Large US Value
- Large US Growth
- Large US Core
- Foreign Developed
- Foreign Emerging
- Mid-cap US
- Small-cap US
- Short Term Bonds
- Interdiate Term Bonds
- Long Term Bonds
We provide two lists – the best funds in each asset class that:
- screen only (generally ETFs with lower expenses)
- screen and actively engage with companies to make changes
Your profile will be published in our SRI advisor directory
You will have your profile and backlinks to your site from our directory site of SRI advisors – impactinvestingfirms.com.
Access to our private forum
Access our forum of questions and answers.
Ask questions and share your experiences and ideas with other financial advisors in the SRI space.
Get answers to your specific questions:
- How to implement SRI in your practice
- How to communicate SRI options and impact with clients
Get our quarterly newsletter
We cover topics such as:
- How to present investment impact
- How to screen funds
- Investment and custodian options
- IPS for SRI clients
- Our current buy list
- Pricing structure
Hourly consulting is also available – at $450/hour
We can discuss implementing SRI in your practice and communication SRI to your clients. We can discuss available programs, tool, and systems to provide SRI to clients.