One Time Consultation
One Time Meeting
- We charge $1,000 for one meeting (up to 1.5 hours).
- We will cover any issues you want us to during that meeting.
- This could include: investment review, retirement planning, tax analysis, insurance review, estate plan review.
- This includes meeting preparation.
- We ask that you send us all needed information ahead of time.
What Is A Fee Only Planner?
A Fee Only planner is compensated solely by the client. They do not receive any compensation that is contingent on the purchase or sale of a financial product. A Fee Only planner may not receive commissions, rebates, awards, finder’s fees, bonuses or any form of compensation from others as a result of a client’s implementation of the individual’s financial planning recommendations. Because AIO is only compensated by our clients, we can address a diverse array of financial issues that do not involve selling investment products.
Why is Fee Only Important?
A financial planner who is selling a product and can gain from he/she recommends has a conflict of interest and cannot be objective and unbiased. Unfortunately, the vast majority of financial advisers in the United States are sellers of financial products and receive a commission. Some or all of their income may be dependent upon their ability to steer their clients to a limited number of the financial products. Many of their clients are not aware of their advisers’ dependence on selling products or the total fees they are paying.